Arya Residences Joins Green Building Boom in BGC
Manila, Philippines—Boutique developer ArthaLand’s Arya Residences Tower II, which is set to be completed in the first quarter of 2016, will soon join the ranks of prominent sustainable buildings in Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in Taguig such as The Mind Museum, Sun Life Financial Headquarters, World Plaza, Megaworld Uptown Place Towers, and Megaworld Design Alliance Building.
Arya Residences Tower II, a high-rise development, fuses its refined modern architectural design and environmentally sensitive initiatives, which include the following:
- Use of local vegetation that require minimal maintenance and water usage;
- Up to 40% water conservation through specially designed faucets and water fixtures;
- Use of harvested rainwater for exterior landscape maintenance;
- Layouts designed to allow abundant natural light to enter the building;
- Use of high-quality and eco-friendly sustainable materials; and
- Custom-sized and double-glazed windows with low-E glass that prevent excessive heat from entering the living spaces, while allowing more natural light and gentle winds to enter the building.
From inception to construction, ArthaLand, which was incorporated as EIB Realty Developers Inc. in 1994, has meticulously ensured that Arya Residences Tower II has stayed true to the standards of the U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environment Design (LEED), a globally recognized green building certification system. In fact, upon completion, according to ArthaLand, Arya Residences Tower II will be the first high-end residential condominium in the Philippines to achieve a dual green building certification from USGBC and the Philippine Green Building Council’s Building for Ecologically Responsive Design Excellence (BERDE) certification program.