Video: How to Make a Christmas Décor with String Lights
Video: John Angelo Sergio
By Sahar Nathalie Gasemi and Alene Joy Alcabasa
Rope lights/LED lights
Welded galvanized iron sheet (in the form of Santa & Reindeer)
- Weld the galvanized iron sheet by spotting to create a frame of Santa and reindeer.
- Cut the wires and rope lights. Peel the tip of the wires and rope lights; connect them to each other.
- By using cable ties, trace the rope lights against the frame; outline Santa and each reindeer individually so you’ll not lose the effect of the lights.
- Connect all the electric wires to the light switch and electric plug.
- Cut all the excess cable ties.
- Test the Christmas décor by plugging it into a power outlet. Make sure all the wires are tied to prevent electric shock.
Special Thanks to:
J.N. ANG LANTERN (Philippines)
0922 431 0530