6 Steps in Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Availment
*Accomplish the following forms prior to filing:
- Health Statement Form (Medical Questionnaire)
– For OFW members over 60 years old
– For loans over P2M to P6M and for borrowers aged up to 60 yrs old
- Health Statement Form (Medical Questionaire) and full medical examination
– Borrowers over 60 years old.
** For NCR Properties, file at any of the following:
– JELP Business Solution Building: No. 409 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City ( Near Dumlao Gym)
– Kamias Branch: No. 795 Anchor Center EDSA, Quezon City (Near GMA Kamuning Station)
– Imus Branch: Olma Building, Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Imus Cavite
– Provincial Properties: To be filed at the Pag-IBIG office nearest the subject property
- Processing Period: 20 working days (inclusive of credit investigation and property valuation)
- You may also file your HL application online via www.pagibigfund.gov.ph and click “E-Services.”
***NOA will be released only to the borrower or to the attorney-in-fact for OFW borrowers, provided with SPA.
****You are given 90 calendar day to do the following :
- For the purchase of house and lot/purchase of condominium unit/purchase of lot
- For purchase of house and lot mortgaged with Pag-IBIG Fund
- For construction of house/home improvement
- For refinancing
- Loan proceeds will be released to the person/institution assigned by the borrower/buyer.
******One month from DV/Check Date
● For house construction home improvement, the loan release shall be staggered based on progress of construction.