READY FOR OCCUPANCY!
Fully Furnished unit 8D
One Bedroom Unit
at The Fort Bonifacio Taguig City
with view of: Manila Golf Cub
Price: Php 78,000.00 monthly inclusive of Association Dues.
Terms: 2 months Deposit, 2 months advance, 10 months PDC.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Open Kitchen
- Powder Room
- Spacious Master's Bedroom
- Walk In Closet
- Master's T&B (Hot and Cold)
- With Bath Tub
- Maids Room
- Maids T&B
Suitable for: Executives, Couples, Expatriates.
Maximum Number of Persons: 4 ( including helper)
Capitarise Property Management offers:
- Property Management
- Interior Design
- Unit Enhancement and Maintenance
DETAILS / UPDATES:
- Stylish Interior
- Walk in closet and own Bathroom, dining room, living room, breakfast nook
- Maid s room w/ T&B.
- Perfect golf view
- Amenities includes fully-equipped fitness center, kiddie play room, business center, infinity pool and function rooms.
- Near Market! Market!, Price Smart, The Fort, Mc Home Depot, Robinson s Guadalupe, St. Luke s Hospital, Makati Business Center, Ninoy Aquino International Airport and EDSA.
- Few minutes away from Makati Central Business District, Fort Bonifacio Global City and NAIA International Airport.
Capitarise Property Management also offers:
a. Unit Enhancement & Maintenance
b. Property Management
c. Interior Design by Oasis Interior Design
Near Market! Market!, Price Smart, The Fort, Mc Home Depot, Robinson s Guadalupe, St. Luke s Hospital, Makati Business Center, Ninoy Aquino International Airport and EDSA.
Few minutes away from Makati Central Business District, Fort Bonifacio Global City and NAIA International Airport.
- Landscaped gardens and view deck at podium deck
- Horizon edge swimming pool with in-water pool lounge
- Children's swimming pool
- Paved sunbathing deck and children's playground
- Function room
- Day-care center
- Game room
- Changing rooms
- fully-equipped fitness center
- Kiddie play room
- Business center
- Infinity pool
- Function rooms
Best Feature: Amazing unobstructed view of the Golf Course for units facing west, and Fort Bonifacio city for the units facing morning sun on the east side of the building