Have you ever considered a second home in the tropics? Has it always seemed like an impossible dream? Perhaps you were put off by the idea of having to manage a property remotely? We appreciate that the reality of the stresses and strains of maintaining a second property can quickly negate the romance of even the most luxurious home away from home.
We are currently fortunate enough to be offering the opportunity to own a residence in an award-winning luxury resort in the Dumaguete area.
Why Dumaguete? Why here? Dumaguete and the areas that surround it are a quickly rising in prominence for investment properties and in this instance, we are able to package an excellent addition to your asset portfolio while giving you the chance to share the luxurious surroundings, facilities and amenities.
With the world famous scuba diving destination Apo Island a short boat ride away, a wonderful selection of Food and Beverage establishments on site and a world class, award-winning spa in-house, your second home can offer you the same opportunity to unwind as some of the best vacation destinations around the world.
In terms of protecting your investment, there is an immediate and mutual benefit from the relationship between the future unit owner and the resort itself. Drawing a wealth of experience and resources, the Resort has its vested interest to maintain the units to the same exemplary standard as all the other rooms available and as such will complete the management and caretaking of your new acquisition. There is no need to worry about who is doing what to your home and the standard to which they are doing it. The resort will ensure all is cared for thus securing the value with minimal risk to your investment.
There are currently two investment units for sale:
The first elevated unit has 220m² of sheer luxury, with an open plan fully fitted kitchen, lounge and dining areas, two large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and balconies facing the beautiful gardens or the ocean.
The second unit has a separate master bedroom, a large indoor/outdoor bathroom with his and hers sinks, a walk-in wardrobe, a spacious lounge and fully fitted kitchen, and a terrace spread over 110 m2.
Basic overview what you will get with these investment units for sale:
• Your investment will give you use and possession of 1 residential unit. The scope for the cumulative period of time that you are able to reside in your unit is negotiable with the resort however, a minimum of 6 month notice will be required to allow for the room to be sold and reserved by the in-house reservations team.
• You will have discounted access to all resort facilities.
• Your investment will be secured by a perpetual lease on your specific unit for a 50-year period and allows the unit owner to extend their lease for additional 50 years for perpetuity.
• While you are not using your unit, it shall be placed into the resort rental pool with all other rooms of the same type. The resort uses a pooled occupancy method, meaning that calculations are based on the total rental income of all units during a given period. This guarantees a proportionate share for each unique apartment owner, not counting the days when their unit is with or without occupancy.
• Upon calculation and deduction of management fees, utility fees any refurbishment fee (variable after assessment by management to maintain resort quality), the remainder will be returned to unit owners as residual income.
If these unique luxury resort investment units for sale might fit your criteria, please contact us directly to provide more details.
Investment Units For Sale Details:
• Floor Area – 220 sqm
• price – 259,000 USD or Php 13,800,000.00
• Floor Area – 110 sqm
• Price – 165,000 USD or Php 8,750,000.00
Real Estate Broker License No: 0025808
HLURB Registration No: 03478
Parking Spaces: 1
|DATE||PRICE||PRICE / SQM|
|Jul. 17, 2018||₱ 8,750,000||₱ 79,545|
|Jul. 16, 2018||₱ 165,000||₱ 1,500|
* The accuracy and applicability of this calculator are not guaranteed.
If you're looking for the best options to buy your dream home today, then look no further than our bank partners' competitive mortgage rates and home loans. Click for more information on how our bank partners can help you.