211 Candidates Pass June 2019 Interior Design Licensure Exam
Manila, Philippines—The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced that 211 out of 320 examinees passed the Interior Design Licensure Examination given by the Board of Interior Design in June 2019.
The successful examinees who topped the examination were the following:
- Ana Bernadine De Leon Carillo, University of Santo Tomas – 86.15%
- Noelle Samantha Centeno Bernardo, De La Salle University-College of Saint Benilde – 85.60%
- Kaitlin Almira Uygongco Sy, De La Salle University-College of Saint Benilde – 82.50%
- Elise Cooper Lim, University of San Carlos – 82%
- Roxanne Villas Salvador, University of Santo Tomas – 81.55%
- Mutya Angela Nepomuceno Bautista, University of Santo Tomas – 80.75%
- Cedric Allan Paul Mogol Tagle, Philippine Women’s University Manila – 80.30%
- Micah Joy Inocencio Guevarra, University of Santo Tomas – 80%
This year’s passing rate rose to 65.94% compared to 55.53% last year, where 251 out of 452 examinees passed the test.
The successful examinees are required to sign in PRC’s Roster of Registered Professionals; an oathtaking ceremony will be scheduled as well.