Megaworld communities have always been regarded as one of the most well-planned, well-designed, and well-developed in the Philippines. Its integrated townships do not only provide the comfort and convenience for its residents but also the perks that make living in Megaworld properties enjoyable as well. Megaworld truly evokes the very essence of “The Good Life.”
Megaworld Properties & Holdings Inc., the country’s largest residential condominium developer and top Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) office developer and landlord, was founded by Andrew Tan.
The following are some of Megaworld’s condominium projects:
Megaworld Makati CBD
(1) Megaworld San Antonio Residences, one of the megaworld condo Makati, is a 40-story residential tower that will rise along Senator Gil Puyat Avenue. Its completion date is set in 2020, with projected sales at around P2.1 billion.
(2) The Ellis, also a megaworld condo Makati project, comes from a creative vision of windows and balconies that are asymmetrical to achieve a modern, trendy design.
Megaworld McKinley Hill
(1) The Venice is the newest community at the McKinley Hill township development in Fort Bonifacio. It has two towers namely Alessandro (Tower 1) and Bellini (Tower 2).
(2) St. Mortiz Megaworld is the newest Megaworld development in McKinley West, which is immersed in a modern European-inspired enclave. It was also inspired by its namesake city in Switzerland.
Megaworld Condo BGC
In Megaworld Uptown:
(1) Uptown Park Suites is an exclusive 15-hectare township development with its modern edifice standing amongst the cosmopolitan-designed community.
(2) One Uptown boasts an ultra-modern architecture while preserving its earth-friendly design. It has green walls, lush sky gardens, a lagoon, and a 20-meter high water cascade.
(3) Uptown Ritz is an upscale condominium rising at 45 stories high with eye-catching glass and aluminum façade.
One Eastwood Avenue is strategically located in Eastwood City. Eastwood megaworld offers luxury in its 18-hectare township masterpiece, which is the company’s first-ever and most successful integrated township megaworld project. It features complete facilities, amenities, and numerous dining and shopping establishments.
New hotels seen to further boost tourism in Boracay, Tagaytay MANILA, Philippines, June 30, 2016 – Tourism and leisure township developer Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI), a subsidiary brand of...
Property giant Megaworld emerged the biggest winner at the 2015 Outstanding Filipino Retailers and Shopping Centers Awards of the Philippine Retailers Association (PRA) held Thursday night at the...
More than half of Megaworld townships across the country are in the provinces MANILA, Philippines, June 17, 2016 – Property giant Megaworld is looking into further expanding its development...